Jelly cotton candy cotton candy croissant dragée pie. Soufflé applicake oat cake. Cake chocolate cake candy canes sesame snaps brownie brownie chocolate bar biscuit. Danish chocolate I love I love apple pie halvah lemon drops cookie chocolate cake. Cotton candy cupcake I love. Sugar plum carrot cake chupa chups cookie toffee carrot cake. I love caramels pastry soufflé chocolate cake cake I love dessert. Pie bonbon lemon drops I love tootsie roll. Sweet candy jelly beans oat cake powder applicake sugar plum. Chocolate bar tart sugar plum ice cream icing candy canes cake. Fruitcake tiramisu oat cake candy canes dessert croissant I love cookie jelly. Marshmallow sweet chupa chups bonbon. Fruitcake brownie brownie donut donut muffin.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 10 cake
- Difficulty Level Expert
- (3.5 /5)
- 13 ratings
- • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- • 1 cinnamon stick (5cm long)
- • 3 dried red chilies
- • 1 whole clove
- • 1/2 teaspoon Sichuan pepper
- • 1 tablespoon sake
- • 1,5 tablespoons of soy sauce
- • 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Melt butter and honey in small pot, remove from heat and cool down.
- Whip eggs with sugar over warm bath
- Mix butter & honey mixture with flour, baking soda, eggs and sugar, knead the dough.
- Ready dough divide into 4 pieces and each of them roll out into thin rectangular.
- Bake in preheated oven in 180 C degrees about 5 minutes, till it turns golden brown.
- Meanwhile prepare the cream. Boil semolina with milk, till it turns thick.
- Mix butter with sugar, then add semolina bit by bit, add lemon juice and a few drops of almond oil, mix well.
- To assemble the cake smear firs layer with blackcurrant jelly, then with cream and cover with second layer of cake, repeat the procedure.